Title should not overflow the content area
A few things to check for:
- Non-breaking text in the title, content, and comments should have no adverse effects on layout or functionality.
- Check the browser window / tab title.
- If you are a plugin or widget developer, check that this text does not break anything.
This post has no title, but it still must link to the single post view somehow.
This is typically done by placing the permalink on the post date.
This post has many categories.
Nulla sed mi fringilla urna placerat tempus ac quis felis. Integer ullamcorper auctor velit, at faucibus erat pellentesque ut. Donec fringilla nunc non bibendum placerat.
This post has many tags.
Integer id leo sit amet nibh ullamcorper ultricies. Phasellus commodo, urna vitae pulvinar viverra, augue quam facilisis ex, et venenatis mi tellus sed odio.
Nested and mixed lists are an interesting beast. It’s a corner case to make sure that
- Lists within lists do not break the ordered list numbering order
- Your list styles go deep enough.